1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong Adress (duplicate business)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! My bussines already change the adress, I confirm with pn the new adress, but I can`t delete the wrong adress. I have a duplicate bussines, one with wrong adress and another one with the right adress. The business with wrong adress I can`t to delete because I can`t to verify with pin(adress it`s changed) and I lost the email wich I created with years ago. How to delete wrong adress or how to verify the owner.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

would you please mind including  the following with your question for both locations (old and new) 
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I`m owner of two companies: STUDIO STRUCTURA doo on address Kneginje Zorke 11b, Belgrade Serbia and company STRUCTURA CONCEPT doo. I google my business for both companies, but I can not use STRUCTURA CONCEPT because it is on same address as previous. Why?!
I verified it and all.
Please someone help me!!!!
Two companies on same adress. What is a porblem???

Re: Wrong Adress (duplicate business)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hy,
You don`t understand, it`s a same company, but the company was moved at new
addres.

Best regards!

Cu stima,

Eduard Neculau - Event Manager

Amintiri de vis - Castel Events

Web: www.fve.ro

Share & Like Facebook
- Discount 5%

*Pentru informatii, oferte si rezervari:*

*T: 0724.250.744*

*E: office@fve.ro *

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Nek Eduard

I'm not sure to whom you addressed your todays post.

If it is me:

You don't understand I can't and will not help you unless I get for the old and the new location of your moved business the information I requested  four weeks ago.

@Structura C

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.