AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

When my business listings merged my new google + and google my business acct. didn't sync

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is La Grand Elite Limousine, our address is 8687 PA-89, North East , Pa 16428. Phone number: 814-725-6500. Google maps URL: https://goo.gl/maps/YQVZESzEfV62 ..Website: www.erielimo.com

My business has recently moved locations. There were two listings for my business, and we changed the contact info, address, etc but the name when searched comes up as Lagrand Elite Limousine. There needs to be a space in between La & Grand. I have requested the change but have seen no results. 

I have also created/maintained a google + and google my business account for the correct business, but when searching our company name, the old photos, reviews etc appear rather than the new google + content and reviews. 

I need to connect my new google + and google my business accts to the business listing. We no longer have ownership of the email that was connected to our original listing. 

Any tips would be helpful..