Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have a website for my company Corr Electrical Services and the company was added to the Google My Business, however the person who did this left a long time ago.

All the information is incorrect, I have started to build a new one and verified who I was and my address, however I keep getting:

"We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another"

I have followed all the instructions that I can find, I have verified my Gmail address and who I am, can anyone please help or suggest how I can get this sorted out.

Corr Electrical Services Ltd

56 Whitelaw Street North Kelvinside Glasgow G20 0DJ

Telephone Number : 07342931898

Thank You in Advance

David Corr 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm in the same boat. I think the original person who entered the address for a client's business is no longer there, so no one can recover the account used to manage that address. We now cannot update the business with the proper address. 

Re: We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@David C

Is this the listing created by  the person you can't contact b/c he left a long time ago.?:

https://goo.gl/maps/LX2x7UyVSvs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut

That is the one that was put up by someone a long time ago, who was ripping off the guy who owns the business.

All the information was incorrect and the owner of the business "David" who is not tech savvy had been clicking on the suggest an Edit trying to change things, but was very impatient as they were not changing fast enough.

I am now dealing with the website (The one I made for him) and trying to get his Google My Business to what it should be.

I have created his new Gmail account and a new Google my Business page, but I am unsure how it works, would I be better trying to get the one that is up at the moment sorted out or try to get the new cleaner one I have made for him up instead.

I am not his I.T Consultant, just trying to help a friend.

Any pointers would be very helpful

Corr Electrical Services