AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

WNC-627102 type of mesage from google search console team

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently got this message: "Google has identified that <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> has been added as an owner of http://www.metaplast.hr/." What does it means, I check menager rights on google my business- menagers and there are only me as menager of “<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove unnecessary business and personal contact information. This is done to protect security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: WNC-627102 type of mesage from google search console team

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Since we here deal with GoogleMyBusiness issues only I should tell you the message you quoted isn't sent about any manager changes for a page of GoogleMyBusiness (GMB).

Any notifications for manager changes for a GMB page always refer (and link) to the name of the GMB page in question - never to a website as it seems happen in your case
I recommend asking the Webmaster folks in the Webmaster help forum about better help

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: WNC-627102 type of mesage from google search console team

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Since we here deal with GoogleMyBusiness issues only I should tell you the message you quoted isn't sent about any manager changes for a page of GoogleMyBusiness (GMB).

Any notifications for manager changes for a GMB page always refer (and link) to the name of the GMB page in question - never to a website as it seems happen in your case
I recommend asking the Webmaster folks in the Webmaster help forum about better help