Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your help please... 

1. Ing Hair 

2. Shop 4, 131-145 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, NSW, Australia 2037

3. +61 (02) 9566 2088

4. Previously accessible when just searching INg Hair

Background: I had wanted to update the cover photo, so acccesed the business account by using login EMAIL1 and asked for a replacement password to be sent to recovery email address EMAIL2. Please note, This business account had been verified for already 3 years at least. 

After updating the new password, I could access the business account and see the fields, but didn't make any changes. 

One week later, when the password was again changed after using the same recovery email address (EMAIL2), it was found the the whole g+ site forING HAIR linked to email login email EMAIL1 had disappeared, and instead was showing me the page for the account EMAIL3. This account also shares the same recovery email address of EMAIL1. 

Please help - has the recovery email sharing been the trigger for things to merge? {user data} is a very new account, whilst the ING HAIR business page is a few years old. 

Your help is appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verified Business has disappeared with no warning

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jess

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY remove all details of your email addresses, particularly the ones you use as recovery addresses - this is a public forum and spammers and con artists can use those addresses against you.

Edited: I'm going to raise the issue about your page going missing to my community manager as it does seem strange.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Priya,
Appreciate your help and I''ve now removed the email addresses. Please also note, I have corrected the address, it's at Glebe Point Road. Sorry for the previous typo.

Cheers,
Jessica

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Jessica

Are you aware that your website has been suspended? http://www.inghair.com.au/

It is highly likely that this may be causing some of the issues so I recommend that once that is up and running again, that you come back and let me know here so I can re-escalate the issue of your missing Google+ page if necessary.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Priya,
I'm still awaiting a response from the host service, so will let you know once its back.

Thankyou!
Jessica

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Priya,
The website is now back up. They had forgotten to pay for the hosting. HOwever, the G+ page is still no where to be seen. What's the next step?

Thanks,
Jessica