AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Vefification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Gizzmo Electronics Pty Ltd

POBox 238 Doreen

No business number however my direct mob is 0403265225

www.gizzmoelectronics.com

Hi, unfortunately I'm having trouble verifying this as my business as you need to call me or post a pin to 

me via your present details which are both out of date. Above are the recent details as we are now a home based business

so do not wish to list details as we are a manufacturer with distributors of whom deal with customers e.g. we do not have

customer contact. Can you please let me know what to do. my email is ray@gizzmoelectronics.com

Vefification

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Ray- It sounds like you are trying to setup your Google My Business as a service area.  Please follow the steps as found at https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en and keep in mind that for any Google My Business verification, it has to be a physical address, so no PO Boxes...  Also if you do setup you Google My Business as a service area, it will not show your street address on Google.