My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

User Management You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I need to gain user management access so that our web agency can access google analytics. When I go to user management to change this I'm unable to as I don't have permission.

The only user info associated with the account is what I have as far as I know (which I inherited from the person in my position before me).

Looking at the forums it says to contact adwords but they can't help me as I don't have an account with them?! 

If anyone can advise or help me speak to a real person about this then I'd be very grateful! 

Thank you,

Kelly

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: User Management You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kelly,

It sounds like you're referencing a Google Analytics account, is that correct? Please let me know if this is the case.

If you're looking for help with a Google My Business page, I would recommend this article for how to transfer ownership of the page: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281?hl=en&ref_topic=4539640

Please let me know if you have further questions, as I'm happy to help!

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: User Management You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kelly,

It sounds like you're referencing a Google Analytics account, is that correct? Please let me know if this is the case.

If you're looking for help with a Google My Business page, I would recommend this article for how to transfer ownership of the page: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281?hl=en&ref_topic=4539640

Please let me know if you have further questions, as I'm happy to help!

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager