My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

User Management You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I need to gain user management access so that our web agency can access google analytics. When I go to user management to change this I'm unable to as I don't have permission.

The only user info associated with the account is what I have as far as I know (which I inherited from the person in my position before me).

Looking at the forums it says to contact adwords but they can't help me as I don't have an account with them?! 

If anyone can advise or help me speak to a real person about this then I'd be very grateful! 

Thank you,

Kelly

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: User Management You do not have sufficient permissions to modify the users on this account.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kelly,

It sounds like you're referencing a Google Analytics account, is that correct? Please let me know if this is the case.

If you're looking for help with a Google My Business page, I would recommend this article for how to transfer ownership of the page: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281?hl=en&ref_topic=4539640

Please let me know if you have further questions, as I'm happy to help!

Best,
Liz
GMB Community Manager