Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Update: My Business Listing merged with Hospital Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have created an business listing for Dr. Vinod Gore, I have verified through PIN via post card. But Once verified it merged with the business listing of "Sahyadri Hospital" Automatically and we have started getting calls from their patients or someone who is looking for Sahyadri Hospital. Its too annoyed that , I have deleted the business listing to avoid any issues. but still the business listing is appearing in search results, even after deleted. see here - http://prnt.sc/ds4nhk

Please help & unmerge the two listings. also remove Dr. vinod gore listing fro Google keeping the existing listing of Sahyadri Hospital as it is. 

This is somewhat on high priority please

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Dr Vinod G

you are somewhat  mistake or misinterpreting your own screenshot

The screenshot does't infact show any merge of lsiting,

It however shos the listing "Dr Vinod" appears as one of several results on a query "sahyadri hospital pune"

you migth have the right to ask why Dr Vinod appears on such a query - but askinf it this way is preety different as to tell (as you did Google merged two lsitings)

This said I give you now my guess why Dr Vinods listing appears on a search for "sahyadri hospital pune" as result:

Its pretty easy: the website you specified while creating Dr Vinod is "sahyadrihospital.com" - right?

And this website is sending enough and good signals to GoogleMyBusiness to get Dr. Vinod listed as a matching result for the query "sahyadri hospital pune"

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I forgot mentioning an otehr point:

YOu told me having deleted the listing after noticing it appears on the above search query.

This have been your next mistake!

deleting a listing form a dashboard doesn't delete if from Google.

Learn more reading this HC article:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4669092?hl=en

wher google made clear: "You can remove a location from your account if you don't want to manage it anymore. You’ll no longer manage the location, but it will still appear on Google"