Guide Me
star_border

Unable to get ownership access

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. . Full business name: HSBC ATM, Marina Square
2. Current business address: 6 Raffles Boulevard Level 2 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
3. Current telephone number:1800 472 2669
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/HSBC+ATM,+Marina+Square/@1.291256,103.8557573,17z/data=!3m1!4b1...
5. Website: hsbc.com.sg

I requested ownership of my previously verified Google Business listing last April. I got the usual response email from them. After more than 7 days, i tried clicking 'view request' however the link goes to a 404 page. I created a new request for the same listing last may 15. After checking today, 'view request' button opens a pop-up which says:

We sent your request for ownership to the current owner on Monday, May 15, 2017.

Please wait for a response from them.

While you're waiting for a response from the current owner, you can suggest an edit to the listing. The edit may be reviewed faster.

Please kindly help on what steps to take to get ownership of this and other more branches. I keep doing what Google has listed on their guide but nothing is working. Thanks!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would contact support directly either by their twitter handle (seems most responsive) @googlemybiz or by using the support steps within your dashboard - https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?from=cuf_someone_else_o_v

Make sure when you speak with a google representative you have a @hsbc.com.sg email handy to make the verification process run smoother.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I agree with Eric. I've had this issue as well and as long as you attempt to reach out to the owner, which you have, they will work for you.