Unable to delete photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Magical Memories by Michelle

11102 E. Rutledge Ave.

Mesa, AZ 85212  
(480) 779-7797

After another business claimed my business, I finally got it all straightened around last week.  The only problem is that the other person uploaded images and I cannot delete them.  One actually shows my home and the street view, which shouldn't be available.  I have changed the listing to a service area, but it keeps getting changed back.  Also, some of the images are old and are ones that the other person uploaded.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to delete photos

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michelle

It sounds like there are a couple of issues here:

1. You can't delete photos that another user uploaded

2. You are attempting to hide your address from public view but it keeps getting changed so that the public can see your full address

Is that correct? 

Re the first issue - you can't delete images that another user has uploaded but you can flag them by clicking on the 'report a problem' at the bottom of each photo. For the ones that show your home, please provide links and I'll see if my Community Manager can have them taken down.

Re the second problem I've checked your Maps listing and only your city / state are showing now which is the correct display so it looks like that problem has been fixed.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog