AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to claim business. No "Claim Business" button

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I posted this before but didn't get any replies so here goes another try.

I own a business in South Africa and the United States (Bush Air). My business address in the US has been verified however I am unable to verify my business in South Africa as there is no "Claim Business" button on the pop up page. How do I solve this?

Another problem I have is I am unable to verify ownership of Barberton Airport in South Africa as the code on the post card is not accepted. Bush Air is located on Barberton Airport. I received a warning that I only have one more attempt to enter the correct code.

Google maps location of Bush Air in South Africa: 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bush+Air/@-25.714636,30.972691,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x915e7a4b1...

Google maps location of Bush Air in the USA: 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bush+Air/@35.3052078,-114.8835532,727m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Milne P I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@PriyaC Hi, No I have still not got any assistance with this from anyone. I have just re-posted about this again.

I am still not able to claim or edit my business Bush Air in South Africa. Still no "Claim Business" button!

(Note: I have since verified Barberton Airport as I received a new code).