AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to add new user/manager to My Business. Failed to load

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a problem when attempting to add a new manager to one of my Google business/analytics I manage. When trying to add a new manager to a business location, when I click the "Users" link, a pop-up flashes for a moment, then closes and gives me the message "Failed to load managers" and then the page goes unresponsive and needs to be reloaded. 

When accessing in classic view, viewing with cards, when I click "Who has access", the same pop-up flashes, closes, and gives me the same "Failed to load managers" message is displayed. Some assistance in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.

Business name:  Jim's Total Body Fitness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having the same issue.

Something similar was reported before in this thread: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Businesses_with_10_Loc...

It looks like previously, this was escalated and resolved. Will someone from Google please assist with this? Thank you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here for one of our locations. Worked for 9/10 locations, failed on the last one. Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also having same issue on two GMBs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also in the same boat.  Even tried editing thru "cards" and "map".  Same results.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me too. Same effect on multiple computers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also having the same issue, Google please resolve ASAP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

It looks like today, we are able to add users to a page, however, when accepting the invite the user will be redirected to a page that displays the following:

403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

This issue was reported before in this thread: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/We-are-sorry-but-you-do-not-hav... ; However, the proposed solution is ineffective. 

It looks like multiple users were having the issue we experienced yesterday, and if a fix was deployed, it was incomplete -- at least for me. Will someone from Google please assist us with this? Thank you.