AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to access account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, last week I was able to go into Google My Business and update/edit the businesses I have listed there. They were verified and everything was working fine.

Now, I am denied access. I don't understand what has changed. I am a little baffled over it.

It would seem the answer is I have to create another account and then request ownership again. From myself?

Business name: Lambton Kent District School Board (and it's many school locations)

Business address: 476 McNaughton Ave East, Chatham, ON N7M 5L7 (Chatham location)

Business telephone: 519-354-3770

Google maps: Map location

I also was also denied access to the google analytics account for this site - which was under the same account. All within the same time frame.

I admit I am not impressed ...

But would appreciate any insight anyone has here on this issue.

Thanks

Jen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to access account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If You are Business Owner then Problem might exist due to same address as other business listing on this.

Google My business system filtered the same address automatically or some one has report even its verified, when find duplicate address then it automatically removed or disable the page. This information will Help you

If You are not business owner and have access as account manager, then it is possibility the owner has removed your access from Google my Business Page. This information will Help you

Regards

Umer Fiaz

My Profile

Unable to access account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Umer. I will see if either of those links help this situation.

Unable to access account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jennifer S

addin g to waht @Umer Fiaz said:

I figured out the listing "Lambton Kent District School Board - Chatham Education Center" is managed by a certain GoogleAccount (as Google told me)

This listing has already been verified by Go…@…. If you own this email address, please follow the Account Recovery help guide. If you still want to add this listing to your account, you can request admin rights from the current verified user. This may take some time.

Do you hace any clue about this account?

If not apply this procedure: 

Unable to access account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut

Yes, I am aware of that account and am trying to understand why it won't allow me in. in. Thank you for these tips. I will review and see if it will help in any way.

Thanks

Jen