Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Get Ownership Access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I purchased an established business two years back, I initiated ownership transfer inquiry on 4th December, still i am dragging this issue and not getting any luck.

Can someone please advise me what are my options, now a day if click on any link to contact "Google my Business" team it does not work. as soon as i submit ownership request i get email from local-help@google.com , i can not reply to that email as i get following reply.

Oops! Looks like you're trying to contact the Google My Business Team (formerly Google Places), but unfortunately your message will not reach us this way.

Please contact our Google My Business support team by visiting the Google My Business Help Center and clicking on the “Contact us” link.

For the quickest resolution, we’ve provided answers (below) to common questions from businesses like yours in case it is helpful:

The information associated with my business is incorrect or out-of-date...

1. Ensure that you have verified your business.
  2. Ensure that your business meets our our quality guidelines,
  3. Then, try editing the information on your dashboard.

Someone else has already verified my business on Google…

1. Relaunch your request by clicking on this link.,
  2. Click on ‘Get on Google’.
  3. Search for your business and select it from the dropdown menu once it appears.
  4. Click ‘Request admin rights’ and our customer service team will investigate this for you.

My business information doesn’t seem to be showing on Google Maps or in Google Search results...

1. There are a few common reasons why you may not be able to see your business. Please refer to these instructions to help you get your business showing on Google.

To help you with any further questions, we’ve developed more resources and articles in the Google My Business Help Center.

Fellow map users: if you have noticed a problem with a business listing, but are not the business owner, please notify us via the Report a problem feature on Google Maps. For step-by-step instructions please visit: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3094088

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your help improving the accuracy of our mapping data.

Regards,
The Google My Business Team

And, none of the link is working.

Can someone expert please advise me what i need to prove to have access of the business page?

Regards,

Suresh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Subway F

the quoted procedure "Someone else verified my business" is the dedicated right one.

To investigate more please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Hi Helmut,

below is requested information

the quoted procedure "Someone else verified my business" is the dedicated right one.

1. Full business name : Subway Floreat
2. Current business address : Shop 63, Floreat Forum S/C, 1 Howtree Place, Floreat 6014 WA
3. Current telephone number : 08 9387 1444
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL : https://maps.google.com?cid=5013879947712321101

Thank you for looking after my issue.

I have made several email communication with Google, but did not get resolved. 

Below are emails:

First on December 4 2016

Hello,

Thanks for filling out our form.

My name is Anna from the Google My Business support team and I’m confirming that we’ve just passed your access request for Subway® Restaurant athttps://maps.google.com?cid=5013879947712321101 local page on Google My Business to the current owner of this page.

What to expect:

Please allow 7 full days for the current owner to evaluate your request and respond. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 7 days, you can reply to this email and we’ll take additional steps to follow up. Please know we won’t be able to help you with your request before the 7 days have passed.

Important:

1. If you’ve forgotten the email address or password that you use to sign in to your Google My Business account, we recommend that you check any other email account you normally use to see if the access request was sent there. You can also use this troubleshooter to get help.
  2. If you are only interested in updating this listing's information on Google and you don’t require management access to the listing, you can also report a problem.

If you’ve used this form for any type of question unrelated to the ownership or management of this page, please reply to this email immediately so that we can directly help resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Anna

Google Inc. | The Google My Business Team | business.google.com

Second email from Google

Hello,

My name is Anna from the Google My Business Support team, following up on your access request for Subway® Restaurant at https://maps.google.com?cid=5013879947712321101 local page on Google My Business.

I've checked on the progress of your request. Our records show that the current owner of the page hasn’t taken any action. 

I wanted to let you know that we’re sending them a follow-up asking them to consider your request closely. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 4-5 days, please reply to this email and my team will take additional steps to follow up.

Thank you,

Anna

Than after nothing.

Re: Unable to Get Ownership Access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Subway F

16s
OPTIONS

@Helmut Geissler

Hi Helmut,

below is requested information

the quoted procedure "Someone else verified my business
" is the
dedicated right one.

1. Full business name : Subway Floreat
2. Current business address : Shop 63, Floreat Forum S/C, 1 Howtree Place,
Floreat 6014 WA
3. Current telephone number : 08 9387 1444
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL : https://maps.google.com?cid=

Thank you for looking after my issue.

I have made several email communication with Google, but did not get
resolved.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

After getting the mail from GoogleBot "Anna":

have you responded after a week to "her" Mail?

Have you gotten in  "her" mail a numeric case ID?

(it should be in the subject of Anna's mail) 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Hello Helmut,

i did reply to her email, but i can reach her as local-help@google.com is receiving any email.

Also, i did not see any case id in the subject line. The Subject line just says "Google My Business: your access request for Subway® Restaurant"

Thank you

Suresh

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

wondering about a discrepancy:

Annas response is titled "Google My Business: your access request for Subway® Restaurant"

But you mentioned the bsuienss name as "Subway Floreat"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Helmut Geissler

I have contacted Google business and sorted ownership. Thank you for your time and helping me so far.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

thanks for the  feedback and I'm happy they helped you @Subway F