AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Claim Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a company with 70+ car dealerships. These listings were created and verified years ago and we have recently decided to move this to head office so that all of our listings are managed centrally. I have tried requesting ownership and I receive the email saying that ownership has been requested and we have to wait 7 days, and even after 7 days when I try again it just says that ownership was requested on a certain date and I have to wait for a response. The requests have never been declined or refused, but nothing happens after the 7 days to allow me to claim the listing. Even if I try 2 weeks later, it's the same thing.

Please assist.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to Claim Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Imperial A I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog