AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Two Business listing with the same exact info, Own one cannot claim other

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone. 

I have just recently realized the we have two listings for the same business. Each one appears on different keywords in the same location. They have different amount of reviews, I guess people leave reviews on which ever comes out first. 

This is the one we do not own and have tried, but it does not come out in the business listings : 

Affordable dental Care PC - 20 reviews

This is this one we own and have access to : Affordable Dental Care PC- 4 reviews (owned)

Full business info: 

98-120 Queens Blvd #1h, Rego Park, NY 11374
affordabledentalcarepc.com

(718) 897-3434

I have just submitted for a Reviews transfer to the one we own, if that goes through, I will just ask for the other one to be closed so it does not appear in the future. 
But if we can claim it, it would be easier. 

If any one has any clues to how this happened or how to claim the first one I am welcome to any suggestions. 

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Two Business listing with the same exact info, Own one cannot claim other

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@George E I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog