4.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Two Addresses listed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So our client's business, Bellus Tu Spa, has two addresses listed in our area.  We have previously submitted the paperwork and even spoken with representatives with Google My Business and the issue was resolved.  The old location was marked as permanently closed.  That was two-three weeks ago when I last saw that.  Now both locations are labeled as open and listed for the Spa business.

I don't understand why the old location was re-opened by Google. Further, why does the location have to be marked as closed permanently?  Why can't the listing just disappear from Google?  There is another business there now and them being marked closed may have confused someone at that business is my guess and may be why it's no longer marked that way.

What is the best way to go about removing our client's business from that old address?  I was going to just contact Google My Business myself, but the option to have them call me is no longer listed on our account so I came here.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two Addresses listed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Not sure what the issue with the old address really is;
I get the location at 130 W Gold St, Kings Mountain, NC 28086 as
permanently closed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Where do you see this? Mine doesn't show that for either address and the Gold Street address is the correct one.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Mike W wrote:
Where do you see this?

as they write in the holy bible: ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I knocked at Google's door and got the below:

Screenshot 2016-05-11 at 21.34.46.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh ok I thought you went through Google Maps. The odd thing about that is if you click on the map in your screenshot, and zoom in, it shows that map location is on S. Railroad Avenue which is the old location. But yet your screenshot shows the address as W Gold Street which is a couple of roads below on the map.

This is confusing.