Transfer Locations information to other Id.
I have set up my 11 locations information on google my business manager with Email ID1. Now I want to run google search ads and I want to add location extension. but the problem is that both Email Ids are different. how to transfer location information from email id 1 to email id 2.
I also follow guide given by google :
If you don't have any locations in your Google My Business account, you'll need to in order for these locations to be synced to AdWords so they can appear with your ads. If you need to access business locations stored in a different account, here are your options:
If you created your locations in Google My Business with another Google Account (for example,email@example.com), we recommend that you:
- Sign in to using that account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- (email@example.com) as a manager. Doing this will firstname.lastname@example.org access to locations to sync for email@example.com.
- In your Gmail account, accept the invitation for firstname.lastname@example.org to become a manager.
- Sign in to your AdWords account at
- Click the Ad extensions tab.
- Select View: Location extensions from the drop-down menu.
- If you already linked your account (email@example.com), you'll see how many listings have synced from your Google My Business account. Otherwise, click + EXTENSION to link your accounts.
Once you've accepted the invitation to manage locations for your Google My Business account, it may take up to 24 hours to sync with your AdWords account..
I also transferred my ownership from Email Id1 to Email Id2. Still I am not able to see the location information on my second email id. Please help me to set.