AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Top Dawg Lawn Care & Landscaping - False reviews and fake accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I'm the owner of Top Dawg Lawn Care & Landscaping. Ive experience at least 5 different accounts reviewing my company falsely. I have checked these people and have verified they have not done business with us ever. They also think it's funny naming their account "Ben Dover" and making outrageous remarks about my employees. This has never happened and this is entirely false. This is degrading to my business. Im almost positive these accounts are just spam and intending on hurting my business. The faster this gets resolved the better. 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Reece J
December

Re: Top Dawg Lawn Care & Landscaping - False reviews and fake accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Reece,

I reviewed your business listing and see what you're saying. Have you already tried flagging the reviews? You can do this by clicking on the three dashes to the right of the review. If they're still there after three days, you can contact Google Support and plead your case. Twitter: @GoogleMyBiz OR https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_other_problem

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 5.46.53 PM.png

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Reece J
December

Re: Top Dawg Lawn Care & Landscaping - False reviews and fake accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Reece,

I reviewed your business listing and see what you're saying. Have you already tried flagging the reviews? You can do this by clicking on the three dashes to the right of the review. If they're still there after three days, you can contact Google Support and plead your case. Twitter: @GoogleMyBiz OR https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_other_problem

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 5.46.53 PM.png