AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

To remove duplicate business listing from the map

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name  - Shi Design Pte. Ltd
2. Current business address - 3 Ubi Avenue 3, Vertex #04-74, 408868
3. Current telephone number -  6746 3023
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=shi%20design&oq=shi+design&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j35i39j0.1647...
5. Website (if applicable) - shidesign.com.sg

Can you help me remove this listing from the map, this was manage by our old colleague long time ago before we relocated to the new office on the said address above. The reason we cannot manage and verify this listing is because the phone number is no longer with us and the address is without a unit or room number that is why whenever i request a verification code to own the business i coudnt receive it. In fact i already requested twice and still waiting, I'm posting this concern hope you can help me to expedite the removal of the old listing, please refer to the link below. This issue is creating miscommunication with our clients, hope this will resolve in the shortest time possible.  

To remove from the map: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=shi%20design&oq=shi+design&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j35i39j0.1647...

Thank you so much for the great help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: To remove duplicate business listing from the map

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @The Idealab W

This is something you can do yourself.

To report a duplicate location on Google Maps:

1. Open Google Maps.
  2. Find the location you want to report.
  3. Click Suggest an edit.
  4. Mark the location as "Place is permanently closed or has never existed."
  5. Select "Duplicate" as the reason.
  6. Click Submit.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog