AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

To have a location live, do I need to claim?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are both v2 and v3 able to create locations but only allowed to make them "live" and "Reachable" by doing manual verification?
what I noticed of different with V3 is that we can associate a "location" created with something that is already "LIVE" but not "VERIFIED".

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

IM A LOCKSMITH IN EDINB URGH SOME IS USEINMG MY ADRESS ALSO AS A LOCKSMITH TRIED TO PAY COMPANYS TO SORT THIDS OUT WITH NO JOY AND NOW NO MONEY WHAT CAN I DO 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Lionel W

Don't YELL HERE (Writing in All Caps is Like yelling)

and

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.