AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

This location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Name: Mr Removals

Address: 177 Mourne Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12, Ireland

Phone: 085 780 6300
Maps URL: There is no Google maps url because the instant I verified I got the above error - G+ url is https://plus.google.com/113896115764098520941

Okay, first of all there are no duplicates. At sign up there were no valid suggestions for an existing listing (plenty of Mr Removals in the USA were suggested mind). When you do a search now for "Mr Removals, Dublin" the only hit I get is a company called "Man with a van dublin" based in Sandyford, which is a completely different company.

Again, I cannot find any remotely similar company that could even be confused as a duplicate.

Now, when I click on the button to Request Access, it just brings me straight back to my GMB Home screen again with the red banner and the same error message.Untitled.png

Please help me get this business published. There should not be an error here

This location is a duplicate of a location that's already on Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK - turns out there is a duplicate - next to impossible to find the bloody thing though. Am trying to get it sorted now, seem the owner did do it ages ago (under a different name) and then forgot all about it. Had to drill right down to "Moving Company Mourne Road" to find it though