AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

The Buddha Bar Healing Clinic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The previous owner of my business still has access to my Google page. She has since closed her emai account so cannot give authority to transfer even though she want to. So I have been contacting Google for 10 months and I a going in circles

Business name is Buddha Bar Healing Clinic
We're located at 434 King Street Newtown 2042 Australia
Email: info@buddhabarnewtown.com

I've attempted to transfer the ownership several times  now and have gotten no response from the current "owner", because she no longer has the email address registered. I've received one email from Google per ownership request (both with the exact same text from local-help@google.com):
Hello,
My name is Anna from the Google My Business Support team, following up on your access request for The Buddha Bar Healing Clinic, local page on Google My Business.
I've checked on the progress of your request. Our records show that the current owner of the page hasn’t taken any action. 
I wanted to let you know that we’re sending them a follow-up asking them to consider your request closely. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 4-5 days, please reply to this email and my team will take additional steps to follow up.
Thank you,
Anna
The Google My Business Team

When I respond to the same address I get this message back
Subject: Re: [1-2050000012651] Google My Business: Update on your access request for The Buddha Bar healing clinic

Oops! Looks like you're trying to contact the Google My Business Team (formerly Google Places), but unfortunately your message will not reach us this way.
Please contact our Google My Business support team by visiting the Google My Business Help Center and clicking on the “Contact us” link.
For the quickest resolution, we’ve provided answers (below) to common questions from businesses like yours in case it is helpful:
Someone else has already verified my business on Google…
Relaunch your request by clicking on this link.,
Click on ‘Get on Google’.
Search for your business and select it from the dropdown menu once it appears.
Click ‘Request admin rights’ and our customer service team will investigate this for you.
To help you with any further questions, we’ve developed more resources and articles in the Google My Business Help Center.
Regards,
The Google My Business Team

I am so tired of this and I have seen several similar threads. Come on guys 10 months and still trying. Its a joke. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

The Buddha Bar Healing Clinic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Karen V

I'm sorry this is sending you in many circles.  Google keeps "streamlining" and "improving" their support systems and sometimes things get lost along the way.

Do you have any case numbers related to these requests?  If so I can try escalating this another way for you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog