I am a past president of BCP. Google My Business info is still coming to my personal e-mail address. I'm sure the new president would like to have the information, but I have no way to change where the info is sent. Is there a way? I am no longer involved with the preschool as my children are in high school now (it's been a few years since I was a school administrator).
1. Full business name: Boise Cooperative Preschool
2. Current business address: 300 North Latah Street Boise, Idaho 83706
3. Current telephone number: (208) 703-3823
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Boise+Cooperative+Preschool+(BCP)/@43.6068256,-116.2302768,17z/dat...
5. Website (if applicable): http://www.boisecooperativepreschool.org/
Actually, I've been away so long that I'm not even sure the above information is still correct. It would be a very good idea to have a current member take over.
Add the user as owner
I'm helping your Business G+ profil
if you give my answer like or solved thanks
I'm helping your Business G+ profilWas my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
While @Zdenek Horak referenced the correct HC article his written advice ("Add the user as owner") is not sufficient.
You have to make the new owner finally the primary owner (removing your own ownership then)
Helmut Geissler, Google My Business Top Contributor | my G+ profile