AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended account! 7 years on google!!! HELP! Spent lots of money on Ad's with them over the years..

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are devastated that suddenly our Google Business account was suspended. Initially it was because we had a duplicate site, this was our error when trying to set everything up years ago.We followed the instructions and deleted this. They now still insist that we are not eligible? We have read through the policy document and can not find one thing that we have wrong. We have a specific address, we have even changed our toll free phone number to a mobile number which we use for our business (their advice). We have customers come to our address, we visit customers. We are the biggest Cat Feeding & Cat Sitting business in Brighton & Hove UK, we are on page 1 line 1 of any google search. We have over 95 5* reviews. I have spent 2 weeks of frustrating emails, reports and phone calls and it's like banging your head against a brick wall.No one at Google will actually tell you what the specific problem is? Why this has happened or how to rectify it. They are simply not interested and just keep asking us to refer to the policy! We have and we can't understand why we have been suspended still?. We were verified years ago and we are happy to send any documents to confirm our business. Any help? Has this happened to anyone else?. As a small City business we are now losing valuable new customers. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toto C
March 2017

Suspended account! 7 years on google!!! HELP! Spent lots of money on Ad's with them over the years..

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Toto C

Have you filed an appeal against the suspension already?

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

In case you did - what did they tell you and what case ID sent they in their response?

And can you provide me any oficial documentation showing you run a legit business from the mentiond address (likely as a Service aread business only as your customers won't bring the cats to you - but you  feed them at users homes)

I need any information about being a legit and real bsuiness to start an other reisntatement request you already did - if having done it already

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

how did you create the suspended Business at what address and as a service area business with hidden address and specifiying what service area.

Do yo have any kind of business license for the address where you rum the business from?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Helmut,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I created the business address some years ago and I had a postcard sent to me from Google to verify. I entered the code and it was accepted. 

We specify the area we service (Brighton & Hove)

We don't have business licences in the UK for the type of business we run. I know most of the other companies in this area, they have all confirmed they also have no business licence, we don't have them and they are not required. I am a Self employed owner, I have a tax return, insurance indemnity insurance for the business under the address we hold on Google, Business bank statements under the same address, a trades mark registered certificate for a part of our pet car company. 

But I don't understand why Google have not asked me to provide this information if they are requiring this? 

It's just a point blank suspended account with no given reasons?. 

So does this mean that all the other dog walkers and pet care providers on google will also be removed? As I know them all in this City and they do not have any license and they have exactly the same information as me on their google account.

Any pointers much appreciated, Thank you Simon 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Toto C

Please include the following with your question - asa hve been speicified in your dahboard for your (now) suspended listing) 
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link or tke Link as to exotract form the suspended listing in the dashboard.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4

1. Toto Cat Feeding & Cat Sitting for Brighton & Hove
2. 6a Brunswick Terrace , Hove BN3 1HN
3. 07710 816651 (we did have our toll free number on but google policy suggests not using this and using a personal number so we changed it to this thinking this was the issue).
4. Your Google+ page's public URL is: plus.google.com/100984755364331773948
or 
Here's how you'll look online:
google.com/+TotoCatFeedingCatSittingforBrightonHove

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toto C
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Toto C

Have you filed an appeal against the suspension already?

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

In case you did - what did they tell you and what case ID sent they in their response?

And can you provide me any oficial documentation showing you run a legit business from the mentiond address (likely as a Service aread business only as your customers won't bring the cats to you - but you  feed them at users homes)

I need any information about being a legit and real bsuiness to start an other reisntatement request you already did - if having done it already