AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.Full business name: Lose-Is-Gain
2. Current business address :

Pankaj Kumar Jena, Maphar Calyx Wellfare Association, Block-A,G5, Opposite Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd, Botanical Garden Road Kondapur Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Telangana 500084

3. Current telephone number :9133085153

4. Google Maps URL :https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Maphar's+Calyx/@17.4628415,78.3429359,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!...

5. Website (if applicable):

My Dashboard link: https://business.google.com/b/106069188786335715018/dashboard/l/04244639667632593224

My account got suspended saying -"Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues."

I would like to know:

1. What are those quality issues which caused my accounts to get suspecnded?

2. How was that determinded to be an issue?

3. How do i recover my account?

4. How do i take the primary ownship of my account?

5. How do i get my client reviews back, which is very critical for my profile?

6. What is the support account for google bussiness to reach out directly and solver the issue quickly?

Waiting for a quick response.

Regards,

Pankaj

pankajjena at hotmail DOT com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @pankaj j

your information is kind of contradicting

you mentioned at the beginning it's name would be "Lose-Is-Gain"

Ok so far 

But then in point 4 the URL shows an complete different business listing called "Maphar's Calyx"

Can you enlighten me regarding this discrepancy please.

And supposed your business is at the same locationas the

"Maphar's Calyx" - are oyu able to provide a photo of your store front?

I believe being able to help you reinstating your suspended listing only in case there is at the mentioned address a store front of your business or a very clear signageof the business name - visible from the street.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Suspended Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, The business Name(Lose-Is-Gain) is at Maphar calyx location. The
business was found before by name under maps, however after it's
suspension, i could not locate the MAP by business name, so, I gave the
direct map address in the requested information feild.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@pankaj j

what about my last paragraph?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut, I can not put a very clear signageof the business name - visible from the street, because my clients come from online platform(Zest.md e-clinic or Online wellness clinic like Yourdost). My clients need to know my address where i sit physically(in case they can not connect me over video conference like skype/hangout..or facetime etc). To hang a  clear signage of my business name, i have to have my business registerd locally and move to a business building, which is not my consultation is all about. My counsultation is an online service business and people who are not literate enough to connect me online or near by my place come to see me.

Am i missing something here?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yep @pankaj j

you missed their guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

Only businesses are eligible where you serve your clients in person.

Online businesses are not eligble

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut G,

Thanks for clarifying. I am trying to understand how was my business listed earlier through Zest.md online platform? I had the same address which was registered over google.

If the Zest.md person asks google to activate my business page, will that be a valid step? The business page owner is still from Zest.md. Before i went ahead with google business, i had asked Zest.md about my page future after my dsiassociation with them. They said, "google business page will remain active even i am not assocated with the online platform", which seems to me as a false claime to me now. I only need the customer reviews to be active, if not the business page, because I need my reviews for the new job or reference if not the business.

How do i get my reviews back and accessible to people? Can i transfer my reviews if i open a new business page later?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut G, May i know the reason how my account wa working before without any issues? Was it because i was paying for google ads?

f the Zest.md person asks google to activate my business page, will that be a valid step? The business page owner is still from Zest.md. Before i went ahead with google business, i had asked Zest.md about my page future after my dsiassociation with them. They said, "google business page will remain active even i am not assocated with the online platform", which seems to me as a false claime to me now. I only need the customer reviews to be active, if not the business page, because I need my reviews for the new job or reference if not the business.

Basically how do i recover my reviews from my business page? Or how do i run a free business page to receive reviews?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

As said: actual your listing isn't in compliance with their guidelines.

I have no clue why it was alive before the suspension happened.

Since the reviews belong to the suspended listing you can't get them shown up.

Sorry not being a big help for you