Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Suggestion Required to Expand Local Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

My company is in the process of expanding local business and we are looking after multiple local executive business suites in different states in USA for local sales persons to help our clients. But as per my research I found google says NO to virtual offices and same case apply to business suites.

Here my question is if I have the executive suits which are never assigned to any one or never claimed by any other organisation for their business address is OK for me. or we need to have a physical office like we have currently. 

Please suggest me.

Thank You

Biswa

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Suggestion Required to Expand Local Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Biswajit M

From what you have explained, the answer would be NO.

If your business rents a temporary, "virtual" office at a different address from your primary business, do not create a page for that location unless it is staffed during your normal business hours.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim,
Thank you for your reply :)
Here I would like to say in those Executive Suites, couple of our marketing professionals will be available who are going to take care of our existing business or help us to grow further more. And we are planning to use those suits at-least for 3-4 yrs and they are not like Virtual offices.

So, in such condition is it on to add such address on our website and verified from Google.

Thank You,
Biswa

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Biswajit M

If they staffed during normal office hours and customers can make in person contact, then it should be fine

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership