My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Strange bug: Business page associated with my account, BUT IT"S NOT MINE! (And I can't delete it)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had Google+ disabled for as long as it exists.

When I logged in to Google History today (at https://history.google.com/) I suddenly saw the business "Borstvoedingscentrum Delft" listed among the accounts as a Google+ page:

The Google+ page listed among accounts

Now, I have nothing to do with this business, except that I happen to know the owners through a friend of a friend, but I have never searched for them online nor have I looked up their Google+ page. I'm 100% sure these people were never on a computer where I was logged in either.

Somehow this page got associated with my account. 

I suspect it would normally be quite easy to disassociate this from my account, but before I can get anywhere, I first need to activate my Google+ profile, which requires me to agree with the terms and services, which I explicitly do not want.

Under the Google Dashboard I can also see this page associated with my account, even though(!) Google+ is completely disabled for my account.

Please help me remove this page from my account!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Govert V
June 2016

Re: Strange bug: Business page associated with my account, BUT IT"S NOT MINE! (And I can't dele

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

maybe you are not the page owner but a manager  of this "Borstvoedingscentrum Delft" only.

Do you see it in business.google.com/manage?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Govert V
June 2016

Re: Strange bug: Business page associated with my account, BUT IT"S NOT MINE! (And I can't dele

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

maybe you are not the page owner but a manager  of this "Borstvoedingscentrum Delft" only.

Do you see it in business.google.com/manage?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut, thanks for taking the time to reply.
When I go to business.google.com/manage? it did ask me to agree to the terms and services of Business but it did seem less invasive than Google+. I was listed as (sole) owner of the business and I managed to delete the business there.

Thank you!