Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Store front and service area business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Am I able to remove the address listed on my business and replace it with something like "Mobile Services" ?? We'll have a location in the future, but for now, we primarily work from home and prefer not to list our private address for the time being. What would you do if you were in our shoes?

Thanks for your help, you guys!

Business Info:

Name: Susan Tailors

Telephone: 786-702-3389

www.susantailors.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Melisa W
July

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Melisa W,

While you will need to include your address in order to verify your business, you can set it to a 'Service Area Business' once you've claimed and verified it.

You can follow these instructions on how to set it as a service area: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163

Cheers,

Krystal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, thank you!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you make that change after setting up the account? I am trying to help a friend of mine that set her business account up and put her partners address and now it shows a picture of her house and the checkbox to say it is delivery only is not there? Any suggestions so I can help her? for now I put a fake picture in the house pictures place. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Chris W

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Re: Store front and service area business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Forcet security services

Your safety is our prime concern

We provide the following services

-Monitoring 

-Link up free

-Sms Notification

-24 hour Response

-Alarm installation