AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Stolen Listing from someone I do not know

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler My listing has been stolen and I have tried to request access but either I am put as communication manager or never respond to me. Can you help me? I need this for my restaurant. Here are the details.

New China

1000 W Tharpe St, Tallahassee, FL 32303

(224) 212-0832

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/New+China+Restaurant/@30.4647717,-84.3003192,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Stolen Listing from someone I do not know

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@helmus Hi sr. indly help me

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Corey G

show me a screenshot as proof the unknown user made you a communication manager "only" after they have stolen your lsiting

And tell me please:

Are this two websites

- http://www.newchinatallahassee.com/ and

http://www.newchinatallahassee.com/menu

under your full control? 

Both  doesn't look "stolen" for me 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Stolen Listing from someone I do not know

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

As I have checked myaccount today it shows that the current owner of my page removed me as a communications manager. I have tried sending another request right now. Also with your second question, Yes I manage both websites.

Re: Stolen Listing from someone I do not know 1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

As I have checked myaccount today it shows that the current owner of my page removed me as a communications manager. I have tried sending another request right now. Also with your second question, Yes I manage both websites.

Appreciate the help you can provide.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

ok it's bit funny the managing owner of the listing removed you as communication manager .

It sounds for me the guy is reading here the forum and gor "warned" by my query to you.

Now wait the seven days after your last requets for getting transferred the ownership.

What ever happens then please  notify me after 14th of October.

(If applicable) together with a screenshot of your dashboard showing then your role as "user" of the listing 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the phone number she gave you is the phone number of beyondmenu. she is an impostor and they are the same people that stole my business google listing and I would like you to contact me if you can so I can prove it to you.  PLEASE HELP.