AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Still not getting access to our Google+ Pages!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I handle the advertising for 3 franchise restaurants here in south Louisiana. When we started working with the owner he had no idea who claimed the Google+ pages. It may have been managers that are no longer with the company. We need access to post, edit info and respond to customers leaving reviews. I requested ownership individually for all 3 pages. Of the 3 request, I was granted access to 1. When I try to resubmit request for the other 2 it tells me that I need to wait, request submitted on Nov 8th. It has been almost a month. What do I do if those other 2 locations never respond? What if they are not even using whatever email was used to create the page? I have written support tickets so many times with NO response!! I need actual support!! Thanks in advance!! 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Little Southern Media C

Best way to gain ownership of a GMB listing is to use a domain based email for your G account to get control of the other 2. With a domain based email, you have further proof that you should in fact be the owner of those other 2 listings. Once you make the request for those 2, you will have to wait 7 days. If no response from current owner(s), then you should be able to login and get control quickly. It'll have a message that says something like "Do you want to verify". I've done it this way many times with domain based emails with no issues.

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much!! I will try that!! :)