AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Souhegan Salsa Club

M C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
M C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As an independent contractor, I was trying to make my Salsa classes visible on Google maps and went through the whole process of setting up a domain and tried to claim my business.  The problem I think I will encounter though is that I offer these classes through the Rise Up community center (which is the actual business/ organization at the address I indicated).   Is this the case?  How can I resolve this?  

Thanks so much for your help,

Miko 

1. Full business name:  Souhegan Salsa club
2. Current business address: 30 Howard St, in Wilton, NH
3. Current telephone number  603.721.6274
4. Google Maps URL   (do not have it yet)
5. Website (souhegansalsa.club)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author M C
April

Souhegan Salsa Club

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @M C,

Unfortunately your classes are not eligible for a business listing on Google per their guidelines on ineligible businesses: "An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent." https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

Though you may want to ask the community center to add a Google post to their listing about your class to get more visibility.

If my response was helpful please mark my answer as 'Best Answer' Thanks!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author M C
April

Souhegan Salsa Club

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @M C,

Unfortunately your classes are not eligible for a business listing on Google per their guidelines on ineligible businesses: "An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent." https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

Though you may want to ask the community center to add a Google post to their listing about your class to get more visibility.

If my response was helpful please mark my answer as 'Best Answer' Thanks!

Souhegan Salsa Club

M C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
M C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dan,

Thanks for a response.  Do you have any idea what I would then have to do to retract my submission?  

Miko 

Souhegan Salsa Club

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @M C

No problem. You shouldn't need to do anything at this point since you haven't verified your listing.