AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone verified my business, deliberating sabotaging name and operating hours, rejecting transfer

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just like the title. I've recently discovered that my business was verified by someone else, and that person is deliberately rejecting my request for transfer of ownership. This person is changing the operating hours and name of my business on purpose. Please help me, this is very frustrating.

Someone verified my business, deliberating sabotaging name and operating hours, rejecting transfer

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Heerak Brian B

If you have initiated the ownership transfer process and have been denied it's time to contact Google again to escalate the issue. I would either reply directly to the representative in the same email thread and explain the issue or reach out via Facebook or Twitter.

This is Google's official literature on the issue, in case it helps: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671