My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone took my google business page ownership, but he refuse to give the ownership back to me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am the owner of my restaurant, but the google business page was token by a online order company and he refuses to give it back to me. I tried to call google and want it back, but google said I have to ask his permission to get the ownership. It's so ridiculous that I, THE OWNER, have to ask someone else to give me the permission. And Google does not offer a way to transfer my ownership back to me (the owner). It's such a stupid setting!

How google dose this? How google protect us--The real owners!

Shanghai Garden restaurant

1982 Washington Valley Rd, Martinsville, NJ 08836

(732) 356-8889

My restaurant official website:

http://shanghaigardenchineserestaurant.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Someone took my google business page ownership, but he refuse to give the ownership back to me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can submit my utility bill or EIN to prove I am the owner.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Shanghai Garden A

you have to apply this procedure:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As I said, we filled the form and sent request, but they refused to transfer it back to us. We called google that google said they cannot do anything. 

Now, there is no way we can get our ownership back!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

in the answer oyu got from Google about the deny of the actual page owner should be a case ID

Provide it and the response from GoogleSupport here 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is only number similar to the CASE ID I found in the email.
https://maps.google.com?cid=-7160551036329414860

Hello,

Thanks for filling out our form.

My name is Anna from the Google My Business support team and I’m confirming that we’ve just passed your access request for SHANGHAI GARDEN at https://maps.google.com?cid=-7160551036329414860 local page on Google My Business to the current owner of this page.

What to expect:

Please allow 7 full days for the current owner to evaluate your request and respond. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 7 days, you can reply to this email and we’ll take additional steps to follow up. Please know we won’t be able to help you with your request before the 7 days have passed.

Important:

1. If you’ve forgotten the email address or password that you use to sign in to your Google My Business account, we recommend that you check any other email account you normally use to see if the access request was sent there. You can also use this troubleshooter to get help.
  2. If you are only interested in updating this listing's information on Google and you don’t require management access to the listing, you can also report a problem.

If you’ve used this form for any type of question unrelated to the ownership or management of this page, please reply to this email immediately so that we can directly help resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Anna

The Google My Business Team

Google Inc. | The Google My Business Team | business.google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanghai Garden A,

youcai y (New Visitor) posted a new reply in Ownership Conflicts on 10-28-2016 02:51 PM :

As I said, we filled the form and sent request, but they refused to transfer it back to us. We called google that google said they cannot do anything. 

Now, there is no way we can get our ownership back!

Reply | Accept as Solution | Give Kudos

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Shanghai Garden A

to help you further I need all  the below information:

1. the exact business name 

2. Maps URL or Search URL for business

3. the date when you requested transfer of the ownership 

4. Case ID

5. any mail from "Anna" or any proof the actual owner refused to tranfer the ownership to you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helmut, I have a HUGE list of ads that people are stealing and changing info to their business and phone number. Hell i have a list of so many i think google should pay me.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Google doesn't pay me - Why should they pay @Richard A?