AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone has ownership of my Google My Business account and is rejecting my requests

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own Ding A Ling Answering Service at 3021 Jupiter Park Circle in Jupiter, Florida. I recently tried to understand and use my Google My Business local account and was told that someone else has already verified this listing. I requested admin and ownership by following the instructions and received rejections shortly after each attempt. I do not know the owner and don't recognize the partial gmail account that I can see. How do I get this listing so that I may improve my Google presence?

Our name is Palm Beach Business Services, Inc., dba Ding A Ling Answering Service at 3021 Jupiter Park Circle, Suite 107, Jupiter Fl 33458. I am Jeff Brooks and can be reached at 561-277-1800 or 800-229-9704. www.dingalingansweringservices.com

https://business.google.com/add/info?service=plus&hl=en&ppsrc=GMBLR&utm_source=gmb&gmbsrc=us-en-et-g...