AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone has hijacked ownership of my business listing and my YouTube channel among other things.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business account listing is here: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Live+With+Power+%7C+NLP+Trainings+%7C+NLP+%7C+Neuro+Linguistic+Prog...

When I go to the Users area on my business listing or on my YouTube channel it shows myself as listed as "Manager" and a man named Scott James Hayward as the Primary Owner.  There are also three other women listed as "Manager".  How can I restore my account as "Primary Owner" and remove all these other people from having access to my business listing as well as my YouTube channel? (see image...)

Google Ownership.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Someone has hijacked ownership of my business listing and my YouTube channel among other things.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

apply  

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

sorry @Anita K

withdrawing my advice as it won't work as you already got manager access.

Did you previously request the ownership and got instead the manager role attached only?

When did you request last time the ownership role?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Anita K

in case you will respond:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.