AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone from Google team has made my listing as Duplicate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I have a listing with the name of " Prestige Jindal City" and from yesterday it start showing as an duplicate one and i dnt know how it can show duplicate as i am the owner.

I have not got any mail for ownership or any call from google for ownership transfer. After checking with google team they are saying that you need to ask for ownership request now.

I don't understand why i need to wait for another 10 days or so and this is third time which is happening. Someone is trying to spam my listing with google bpo team. 

Even i have lost my another (diff business) business listing to the same person which is "Prestige West woods"

Check screen shot for reference.

Please help me out as its very crucial for my brand.

Regards,

NeelavScreen Shot 2018-08-04 at 3.28.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-04 at 3.28.46 PM.png

Re: Someone from Google team has made my listing as Duplicate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

This is very frightened and sad.

Last night i got a call from google numbers and person over the call start abusing me and using all kind of ill words. Please check your call records for more info.

I need your help in this regard. Please get me the soltuion for this problem. I don't wish to log a police complaint against him. 

Kindly find the screen shot of the calls.
 WhatsApp Image 2018-08-06 at 1.07.49 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-08-06 at 12.58.41 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-08-06 at 12.58.40 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-08-06 at 12.58.39 PM.jpeg