AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone else verified our business account and denies the access

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I own iTURBU (www.iturbu.com) and I have been trying several times UNSUCCESSFULLY request a transfer of ownership for our business account iTURBU. Real name of business:

iTURBU at 1265 15th street, Fort Lee, NJ 07024.

Someone "verified" Iturbo at the same address. Put the wrong hours, pictures etc etc.

3 times I filled out an online form to request a transfer of ownership to us - and every time so-called "owner" ( who  in reality is a person who has no connection or association with our business, and I do not who it is) DENIED that request. I am absolutely lost here, I exhausted all the options, I cannot believe that Google is not able to resolve such a serious issue for us.

Anyone please help

Someone else verified our business account and denies the access

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I had a similar issue with someone else claiming my account. I contacted GMB and provided my state issued business license and other documents proving ownership and they released the listing back to me. Although all issues have not been resolved to date, the listing is now showing accurate information. 

Hope this helps :)