AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone else verified my page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day!

I have read this forum and hoping someone can help me. Saw threads about someone verifying someone else business lisitng. We are a victim of being hijacked as well but a Chinese Menu Online ordering company has taken over our listing now customer are directed to their website. We are losing our gain in the business. We already used the someone else verified our lisitng aand sent request to please give back the business to us. They still dont answer. We contacted google but was adviced to send request until they answer.

We are getting frustrated. Please rescue us.

From,

Ming's Dynasty

4251 E Mississippi Ave, Glendale, CO 80246

(224) 212-0832

https://www.google.com.ph/search?ei=1uIfWsaQDoy30gTR5bXwDw&q=Ming%27s+Dynasty+4251+E+Mississippi+Ave...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Someone else verified my page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Trevor X

Can you confirm whether the restaurant has relationships with these businesses?

Chinese menu Online (presenting as mingdynastyco.com), seamless.com, doordash.com, grubhub

Did the restaurant have a website of its own prior to the ownership change? If so, can you provide the website address?

Was the GMB listing claimed prior to the change?  And if so, did the owner use  a gmail account?

This has been escalated to Google for review already; please be patient as there have been a number of these requests lately.  

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it is a scam. same people that stole my google listing. please check the phone number and you will see.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@angelica r

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I will block this  older thread  now for new replies