My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone else verified my business and I've requested Admin rights. With no help for more than 3 week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Orangetheory Fitness West Hartford, CT.

345 N Main St, West Hartford, CT 06117

860-288-5501

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Orangetheory+Fitness/@41.785189,-72.7500974,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!...

Max please help

Rob

1 Expert replyverified_user

Someone else verified my business and I've requested Admin rights. With no help for more than 3 week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rob

Google mu business will send a post card. It has a code. That code is then to be entered in Google my Business. I had the same thing happen. I called many times and it was eventually corrected.

Sunil A

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Rob P

Have you attempted to contact GMB Support for assistance?

If you would like to try and contact Google Business you can follow the steps below to receive a call or chat (during normal business hours)

Google Business Help >Need More Help (top right corner)>Ownership or Access to my business>Other Problem>

Under new pop up window select "Listings" under the first option "About ownership and access levels for listings "

Scroll to bottom of this page and you will see phone and email contact. 

This only works during business hours which I believe are M-F 9am-5pm PST

Social works great:

http://www.facebook.com/googlemybusiness
http://twitter.com/googlemybiz

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ben,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried contacting and have put in a couple requests. I have recieved an email saying I now had managerial rights. But when I went to Google I did not have a notification nor invite. Reading through and doing some research it looks like they wanted me to go to the old Google plus. But from what I understand, it no longer exsists. 

I have just recieved an email now that the owner did not grant me access. Yet, I know both owners personally and are aware of me trying to gain access. We believe someone else that is not an owner/employed here has gained control. Please help me, its been a good 3 weeks of back and forth trying to figure this out. 

Re: Someone else verified my business and I've requested Admin rights. With no help for more than 3

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

March 

Hi,

Greetings for the Day ! Hope you are doing great ! :)

This is in regard to :

Considering your excellent relationship with us, We are glad to inform you that the  page owner agrees to add you as a  manager on the account.

You would be able to see the invite sent by the listing owner in your email. we request you to please accept the invite and you will be able to manage the Business information for the Business and monitor the account for them.

In case you can not find email, open the plus page Page link.  and make you sure that you are logged in with OrangetheoryRob@gmail.com and  on the top of the page you will see that you have invited as manager, please accept invitation. (In case you do not see the invitation, please ensure to click ‘Back to Classic G+’ option at the bottom left corner of your screen)

As a manager what are the roles you can perform, this might be a question, Right ? Don't worry. Here is a link for you to guide you CLICK HERE .

For more understanding, you can read through our GMB Help Center to understand the product better and follow us on our official blog for regular updates. Through the Google Forum, you can also get in touch with other business owners. I hope you find the information on these forums helpful.

You are valued !!  As always, do feel free to reach out in case there’s anything at all!

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

March 14th

Hello there,

Greetings for the Day ! Hope you are doing great ! :)

This is in regard to : Orangetheory Fitness

We initiated your ownership access request for the Google+ Page access as per your request. As per the listing owner at present they will be managing the listing on their own. In future, if they agree to give you access, you will be notified.

For more understanding, you can read through our GMB Help Center to understand the product better and follow us on our official blog for regular updates. Through the Google Forum, you can also get in touch with other business owners. I hope you find the information on these forums helpful.

You are valued !!  As always, do feel free to reach out incase there’s anything at all! We really appreciate your patience and understanding.