AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone else has verified my business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Helmut Geissler

I have seen this chats https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/News_and_Updates/threa...
My name is Khurshid, business owner and I don't have control of my GMB listings. I requested ownership several times and current listing owner puts me all the time as com. manager which is unacceptable as I request ownership. Listing is hijacked and not released.

Email associated with my business listings is: m...........p@gmail.com

The business info for the store:

Madeline Pizza & Pasta

1224 Meridian St, Nashville, TN 37207
Restaurant phone: +1 615-928-8088
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Madeline+Pizza+%26+Pasta/@36.1938603,-86.7675111,15z/data=!4m2!3m1...

I will also be grateful if you can escalate this case to Google in order to get ownership of my listings.

Thank you,
Khurshid

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Khurshid I

I believe your issue is worth to escalate it to Googleand I'm willing to do so.

But since it's late in my country Germany andI'm busy unti Wednesdey I can't do this soon

Please ping me here in case I haven't confirmed herein the next 40 hours having escalated it

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much @Helmut Geissler,
I can wait as long as it takes. Take your time and escalate the case when you can. I appreciate your help.
Regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ok @Khurshid I

I escalated it to Google 
FMI # 855

An important note though:

I have a request about editing your starting  post here:

Please delete just  the sentence about my previous made recommendation to create an duplicate not requesting a PIN.

This older recommendation is outdated and got withdrawn by Google.

I don't like the possibility any other user will use this outdated stuff once more.

Hoping for your understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much @Helmut Geissler

I have deleted also the part of the post related to "...the duplicates", as I understand that might confuse others.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Khurshid I

Google just told me they unverified the listing.

Means you can now claim and verify it  (and should do so) asap.

Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  @Helmut Geissler

I have exactly the same problem as the Kurshid. My business listing has been verified by someone who is not the owner, as I am the registered owner of the business. I have tried the normal channels for requesting ownership with no success as the current listing owner refuses to give me ownership. In fact I run 3 businesses from the same location and have 2 of the 3 verified with Google. The third business is the problem. The public address is:

Is it possible to escalate this to Google so that I can rightfully claim this business as mine. I can provide proof of ownership if need be.

Thank You

Re: Someone else has verified my business

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

HI @Charles R   (FMI @Helmut Geissler)

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.