AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone else created a business listing of my business and got it verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: The County Address
2. Current business address : 

Sarjapur Hobli, Ittangur, Bengaluru, KarnatakaIttangurBengaluru, Karnataka 562125

This particular business in the listing belongs to The Address Makers, Bangalore. However, the business listing is created by Housingman.com. They even got it verified. We requested for ownership, but they obviously denied the request. All our customers are being routed to Housingman's executives and not us looking at the details in the business listing appearing in the SERP. We are losing on customers because of this. Kindly provide a solution. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Someone else created a business listing of my business and got it verified.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rithika P

sorry for my ignorance.

But beside of any ownership aspects:

I can't see or understand why the actual owner of the listing inquestion (https://goo.gl/maps/Y8ZNXUxxvcS2) achive all your "customers are being routed to Housingman's executive"

Can you please enlightne me about this point before talking about the ownership issue

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.