Guide Me
star_border

Someone changed my google maps info and stole my customers in the same mall

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

My store called DrCell located in Northland mall in calgary , was hijacked by a printshop in the same mall, He updated my business in google maps with his company name, then on the bottom he wrote located in Budget printing so now all my customers are heading there.

Although my business is verified by my account when i change the and correct it it says its changed but its not.

When i right click my business and select report data problem ,it lets me make the corrections but it wouldnt submit , error is ' server error, please try again later.

attached images are before and after trying to change, by removed this Dam budget printing place

Capture.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

due to an errror in th forum software we can't see youb screenshot.

Please upload it to a pbublic page and link the screenshot here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same happened to our business in Fresno CA. The company name is Best Fresno Appliance Repair. 

All of a sudden we noticed that our company name is Best Fresno Appliance and the category is changed from Appliance Repair Services to Appliance Store. 

We have sent several suggest an edit but Google does not change it back. 

I cannot understand how can Google change the info without even a notice, this does not make sense. Any help is appreciated.