AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Someone Else Claimed Ownership of My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

two weeks ago I received a request of ownership on my business which I denied. Now, the person I denied access to has manager access and a new primary owner was established... I had to request ownership and was given communications manager access. Can you please help me regain ownership of my business? It looks like there are now 2 accounts...

Schnitzel Shack 
6014 Georgia 21 Rincon, GA 31326-5573

(912) 295-5544

https://www.google.com/maps?cid=10694555078790058635&_ga=2.139945974.496663818.1508522924-612269786....

www.schnitzelshack.com 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Someone Else Claimed Ownership of My Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Kristin Z

usually we experience such behavior if a listing get stolen or hijacked by any "gangster platform" like Beyondmenu - as their goal is to change the order and menue links to their own benefit.

This seems not the case for your German Schnitzel-Restaurant

Actually the listing is "owned" and managed by this account:

lo…@gmail.com

Do you know (or have an idea) who is behind this account?

When did you denied the first ownership request and who was this user (you should have gotten a notifcation of the requesting user and his phone number)

After (despite of your deny) changing th owner ship:

When did you then request access and when did you got the Communication manager role and who else is shown up under "Users" in your dashboard.

(best would be) to provide a screenshot of the tab "Users" for the listing in question in your dahboard.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.