My Business
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Some one else shows up when we google our business name, help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
I was hoping to get some help in regards to our business via Google. We are a real estate company.
When you google our company name, the info and photo of one of our agents comes up with our address and different hours. I am trying to set it up so that when you google our business name our info pops up. When I tried to verify our business it says there is a duplicate of another listing.
I have contacted her to either give ownership or cancel so we can add our business and she does not know how it is up- she never registered. Just wondering how this can be fixed??

Would love to speak to an expert either via email or phone to get help with this.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please share your and the agents business details so we can see what is what. Include URLS and phone numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you google Royal LePage Varsity (our business name) it comes up as Mary Sillito- Sold by Sillito

This is an agent of ours- and it include a photo of her. Our address and phone number are linked to it but the hours are wrong.

I asked her to switch ownership or delete it so we could add our business but she does not recall making this, nor does she even have a gmail account.

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=royal%20lepage%20varsity

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

1- Have you verified Royal LePage Varsity?

2- If you have could you go to Google.com/mybusiness and select the "manage location" and then "edit" info? 

3- There are three links to YOUR business in the dashboard where is says "Published on" - Could you share those three links with me?

I am trying to determine if the listings have "merged". Once I figure that out, I can suggest a solution