AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Segall Bryant & Hamill (formerly Denver Investments; formerly Westcore Funds)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company (Denver Investments and Westcore Funds) was acquired as of May 1 by Segall Bryant & Hamill, and as such, the company name (Denver Investments), the associated mutual fund family name (Westcore Funds), and website (www.sbhic.com; formerly was www.denvest.com) have changed. Because we will retain investment clients with this acquisition, we do not want to have the business listed ANYWHERE as permanently closed. I have attempted to make the edits to google maps to reflect the new/correct names, but my suggested edits continue to be declined. I am happy to provide a press release or a signed document for the changes, but I have no idea who to provide them to! Any help on how I could get the changes made would be greatly appreciated!

Business Address: Republic Plaza, 370 17th Street, Suite 5000, Denver, CO 80202

Business Phone: 303-312-5000

Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Denver+Investments/@39.7434938,-104.9908354,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!...