Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Review For The Wrong Buisness

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have the same initials "AJK" to another company called AJK Resources. An individual has given us a very poor review and 1 star as they are associating the same "AJK" initials with our AJK Agency business. Our businesses are completely unrelated and trade has no correlation, yet the bad review and comment is linking the businesses together, see this link https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/105095040533492657662/reviews/@51.5625606,-0.1963246,11.98z/data...

We have tried flagging the review but there was no where for us to state why we had flagged it. We would like to get the bad review removed so it is not associated with our business along with the 1 star review.

Any help or advice to how we can email or contact google would be much appreciated?

Review For The Wrong Buisness

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @AJK A

Have you already followed the steps on the help page to flag a review for removal?

There are also some additional support options on this page which may be of assistance.

I hope this is helpful.

Re: Review For The Wrong Buisness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes we have tried this several times and flagged it providing our email address. There isn't an option to say why we are flagging it and nothing has been done.