1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Reverification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently changed business address and made the relevant changes to Google my business. Before the changes can be viewed google is asking me to reverify my business but every time I click the reverify button I get a message saying I have already verified this business! Stuck in a reverify loop here, can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reverification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andy H

What is the business page url and what were the changes made?

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Reverification

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tim, thanks for getting in touch, the business is called  Imagemaker Photographics and I have another one called Imagemaker Studios. I am moving my studio to a new address and this is what I have tried to change, it seemed at first to be successful, the map feature placed the marker correctly and it recognised the business park, I wonder if it is confused because the unit is brand new, just been built, i.e., does not exist on the postal service yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reverification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mine does the same.  Just got the card and i'm in the loop.  any answers on what to do to solve it?  Thanks!

Re: Reverification

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Reg T

Try contacting business support: How to Contact Google Business Support

Get the support number in case they are any help and I can then escalate for the Google team to re check.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership