4.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Retail Shop Location Hijacked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone hijacked our locksmith shop location by changing our category to hardware, putting their phone number instead of ours (we edited that this morning) and putting the pin location (and photo) in front a fire station instead of our real location that has our sign. We requested the verification code on December 14, 2016.

Seattle Locksmith Security
3214 Rainier Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
seattlelocksmithsecurity.com
(206) 823-2288

https://plus.google.com/111129687073837572151

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont know about your request really - I checked with the Kings Co Property Assessor and they have no listing for 3214 Rainier Ave S  I called the manager of the Wells Fargo Bank at 3100 Rainier Ave South and he said there is no locksmith shop anywhere around the bank - do you have a photo you can post up here with the storefront and signage ? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi again David,
I replied to your email (en.advertisercommunity@advertisercommunity.com) with all the documents, I just don't see how I can attach files to that post.
Attached to that response were my business license, utility bills and store front pictures. Please let me know if it went through.

Thanks,

Yonatan P.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to post them here - go to the bottom of the editor - where it says " FULL REPLY EDITOR" click that and you can upload photos there. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Yonatan P

I figured out a user "Anonymous8406" and he changed on  25th Sept yuor listing to "Hardware store" and to "+1 206-460-1154 Phone"

Very  strange the same user made dozends or more and other  edits on many other locksmiths and door comapny listings.

However actually the listings seems ok.

Please monitor your listing daily and once its  changed again come back to here - don't forget to tag me properly.

Re: Retail Shop Location Hijacked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I appreciate your help. I am still unclear on why I was removed from Google Maps, it has been a long and arduous 3 months. I am attaching my storefront photos and an in-store video

which I sent to Google Maps but despite the overwhelming evidence they have refused to reinstate me.

I also have a City of Seattle business license, internet bill, garbage bill, and utility bill, which I can e-mail you privately.

Happy Holidays20161126_174510.jpg20161126_174518.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@David S

Can you please tell me which manager you spoke to at Wells Fargo? I walk by there everyday and I will drop off my card first thing tomorrow. Perhaps you are unclear on our exact location, our location was hijacked and was incorrectly placed at the location of the firehouse, which is around the corner from the Wells Fargo, we are located south of the Wells Fargo. The Boy Scouts of America building and an old abandoned Wing Stop building is in between us.

As for the King County Property Assessor, I am puzzled by your statement because I have a license from the City of Seattle business license. 

Please provide me with your e-mail and I would be delighted to share my business licenses, photos, video, and a plethora of bills that demonstrate my veracity as a legitimate locksmith business.

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Yonatan P

As far as I see the listing 

Seattle Locksmith Security
3214 Rainier Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
seattlelocksmithsecurity.com
(206) 823-2288

http://plus.google.com/111129687073837572151

it's alive and running:

https://goo.gl/maps/aB5fPHZjpnr

Re: Retail Shop Location Hijacked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately the hijacker put it under the wrong category (security supplier) when it should be locksmith.

How do we change it to Locksmith without being automatically suspended?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

try contacting business support 

I tried editing it via MapMaker but my change got autodenied.