AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Restaurant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My restaurant client's GMB page has been hijacked yet again by Eat Street.  I was able to get it back after the 7 day waiting period last month but honestly this is crazy to have to deal with this constantly.  

@JoyHawkins and @Marissa_GMB I see that the two of you have helped another restaurant expedite the process in the past and would greatly appreciate the help.  

Does anyone have a proven method to keep them away?  This client plans to end her contract with them.  I will let all other restaurant clients know about their shady practice. 

We have also alerted all staff members of the only two people who should ever get PINs but that didn't seem to help so I wonder what else they have up their sleeves.  

Any advice and help will be great!

Restaurant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Update:  Eat Street still has the page because I was only able to verify by email (@thedomaintheycreated) or postcard.  So.. can I do this same level of protection when I have it back?  Assuming the restaurant staff gets me the PIN and I get it back?  

Any help here would be great!